What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Music And Life. Piano-The Passion In My Life.

It was the starting of my four year old life when...
In fact, I remember the first time my dad told me (not suggested to me - He told me) to take piano lessons, I was taken back and so not wanting to do lessons because I had this initial thought that piano playing was only for girls. After all, the only piano players I had ever seen were ladies playing in our church and I definitely did not want to be associated with them. They looked old. They played funny and slow and to me it sounded sorta out of tune to me when they played. If I was going to do piano lessons, would I turn out like them? No way.
On top of all that, I had mates who would think I was sorta odd if I was going to do a "girl" thing. To my friends, only girls played piano. Guys played guitars, drums and brass according to them. So you can imagine my horror when my dad gave me a "no option choice" when it came to taking up piano lessons.
That was 11 years ago. Eleven years on, and I am so grateful and thankful that my dad had the foresight that I lacked to send me to piano lessons. It certainly has changed my life literally over the years. I am aiming for diploma ATCL now. Playing for soloists, groups, choirs, church congregations, and many other gigs alike has put me in contact with many people who are now friends for life. There is nothing better I like than being able to play the piano or keyboard and seeing changed lives because of it.
What I mean is that a lot of people have commented to me how my piano playing has enabled them to obtain some peace in their lives amidst the turmoil and stress. Y'see, music is the universal language in the world that goes across all barriers. It doesn't matter if we don't speak the same language, or we're a different culture, music will transcend that and put everyone on a level par. Being applauded because you've helped back a singer, helped a congregation obtain a senshen something strikes me...

Layout



Get your myspace layouts where I get them, at pYzam.com.
MySpaceLayouts

Joshua's Blog List

  • - [image: a cup of bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos] *" Do you believe in Jesus Christ?"* *"Yes, of course I do "* *" Then don't judge"* *"....."* *Life. Re...
    12 years ago

Joshua


ShoutMix chat widget

Joshua


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

About Me

My photo
.Born on 25 of January 1994.Adress me as josh and text me as josh.. hahax

Frederic Chopin


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Winterwind In A minor by Chopin Op25 no.11 ...so far just finish second page..

Fantaisie Impromptu Op.66

Chopin Polonaise (Heroic)